Friday, September 11, 2009

Icons and Social Media Marketing Series

I am just gonna go for it. It's about time!

Yes, I have some big goals for this blog- I wanna be on the Top 20 on Technorati!!!! And you can help me....ok, seriously, this is a journey, so let's get back to the item at hand.

It has been fun learning the code and process for getting icons onto a blog or website. Once you get the code and find a place for the images to reside, it is easy to place the cool icons where you want them. Then, voila! people can click-through to another webpage.

So, back to my goal- I want to create a blog that is popular, relevant, practical, informative, diverse, fun, cool, hip and much much more.

I want the blog to have very useful, important information for people on a wide variety of topics-- but of course not too broad and general.

Idea: a blog that spawns other blogs about specific subjects- tech; health; careers; politics; pets and animals; environment; the list goes on & on!!!

I will keep you updated.

Today I am learning more about utilizing Technorati to help bloggers increase their rank and traffic. More on this later.

Also, today is the anniversary of 9/11. So I think we should all pay respect and honor to those who lost their lives and who were deeply affected by the events of that day. God Bless America.

No comments:

Post a Comment